Aim: To see how many rounds you can do without stopping
Equipment: 1 Kettle bell
1 Skipping rope
Somewhere to run back and for
- Warm up by skipping raising your body temperature.
- Learn techniques which your teacher will teach you, there is a technique which you have to learn which is called the kettle bell swing.
- As you have learnt the technique and you are consistently performing it at a high standard you can start performing the task.
- It is a maximal task and it will last a duration of 15 minutes you will complete 10 burpies, 15 kettle bell swings, 10 skips and 4 shuttle runs that is one round you will do as many as you can untill you cannot complete any more.
Conclusion: The better muscular endurance and C.V Endurance you have the more rounds you will complete.
Sean With Good Kettle Bell Form from Austin Malleolo on Vimeo.
Aim: To run continuously at a steady speed for 20 minutes without stopping. This is a test for C.V. Endurance you need good C.V. Endurance to complete this training exercise.
Equipment : space to run
This test is one of the most simple and the most old school test you can have its simple to administer so your teacher doesn't need to teach any special techniques.
- Jog and warm up
- Run for 20 minutes
- when your teacher tells you to stop you have finished
This test is old therefore it is boring and and very tiring.